VITREOUS ENAMEL PANEL
Ultranamel® is a vitreous enamel type panel comprising of a 1.5mm thick steel skin prefabricated into a casette panel to the required shape and size and then prefinished in multiple layers of baked vitreous enamel coating to the specified colour and bonded to an aluminium honeycomb or calcium silica support panel and 0.5mm backing sheet for excellent strength and rigidity.
The outstanding feature of Ultranamel® is the vitreous enamel finish which is applied using a special static powder enamelling process and baked at 800 degrees to produce an exceptionally tough finish which is not only extremely durable in almost any exterior environment but is also highly resistant to graffiti, abrasion and impact damage.
Mechanically fixed to a top-hat framing system using an intergrated clip system Ultranamel® can be fabricated in a wide range of shapes including curves in certain applications and finished in unlimited custom colours providing flexible design possibilites along with the ultimate in long-term low maintenance durability.
– Non combustible in accordance with the BCA
– Excellent strength and impact resistance
– Long-term durability with minimal maintenance
– Unlimited custom colours
– Baked enamel finish is incredibly durable
– Excellent anti-graffiti and resistance to vandalism
– Ideal for high traffic areas such as train stations and ground-level cladding
– Secret-fix cassette panel system
– Custom sizes and shapes
– Can be perforated or curved in some applications
– Pantone, RAL or Matched to sample supplied
SIZES AND AVAILABILITY
|Product Description||Sheet Sizes||Availability||Min. Order|
|Calcium Silica Backing||Up to 2400 x 1200mm||8 – 10 Weeks||25m2|
|Aluminium Honeycomb Backing||Up to 2400 x 1200mm||8 – 10 Weeks||25m2|
– Cassette panels with proprietary clips
– Cassette panels with continuous returns
– Studtek® standard top-hat framing system over Insulblue® reflective membrane
DRAFT SPECIFICATION [COPY & PASTE]
Ultranamel® Vitreous Enamel Panel
Design, engineer, supply and install Ultranamel® vitreous enamel panels by Blue Chip Group (Ph: 08 9451 2344) to the areas as shown on the drawings. The contractor shall provide a complete mechanically fixed cladding system, including panels, framing, fixings and other accessories required. The vitreous enamel panels shall consist of 1.5mm decarbonised steel bonded to a ………………………………… (nominate core thickness: 10, 12, 15mm) …………………………………… (nominate a core type: calcium silicate / aluminium honeycomb ) support core with 0.5mm backing sheet. The vitreous enamel panels shall be finished with minimum 250um of baked enamel comprising of base coat and coloured top-coats as required. Finished colour to be………………………………. (nominate a colour).
DOWNLOADS & LINKS
PERTH, WA, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, ADELAIDE, SA, SOUTH AUSTRALIA